Monday, October 12, 2009

How We Talk To Ourselves

Walking around our garden at our premises in Northamptonshire where we practice as Hypnotherapists using hypnosis to help others create change in their lives.
I was talking away to myself inside my head and making a list of gardening jobs which needed my attention and being a little cross with myself because something I had planned had not worked properly.Noticing that internal conversation and taking note of the tone of voice I was using, then noticing how I felt, then taking a moment or two to reflect on those thoughts.It occurred to me do we listen often enough to how we talk to ourselves? How can the tone and quality of what we say to ourselves (in other words our internal dialogue) impact on our lives in both a positive and negative sense?
Consider this statement
THE WAY WE TALK, IS THE WAY WE THINK, IS THE WAY WE FEEL,
by considering that statement and listening honestly to your own inner voice how do you talk to you? How does what you say to yourself impact on the way you think and others think of you? How do you feel, and how do others feel about you?
At Sahasrara in Northamptonshire we use Hypnosis,and Hypnotherpeutic interventions to help create change, enabling our clients use their internal voice to have a positive and motivated effect on themselves and others.Change is an option available to everyone! In the words of the Jedi you do or do not - their is no try -just do it contact Sahasrara today and boook your hypnosis session.
Edd

No comments:

Post a Comment