Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Relaxation

I am now back in my office in Northamptonshire in the Midlands sitting writing this blog having spent one of the most relaxing weeks of my life in the middle of France at a Buddhist retreat.
Many of us never have the opportunity to be truly relaxed, by relaxed I mean without the distractions of modern life walking everywhere, no mobile phone, radio,TV, laptop,land line,newspapers,ect none of lives constant interruptions . Just being able to be in the "moment" appreciative of nature was very special.It felt like I spent the entire week in a "trance like" state. Well now I am in the UK and back to work that feeling has started to wane a little, it occurred to me though, just how beneficial it is to our general state of well being, to feel relaxed, and calm, this is an area which I am going to focus on in our therapy sessions for all our cients in the future.Using hypnosis, hypnothrapy, and hypnotic techniques at our practice room in Northants and continuing to practice self hypnosis.
Edd
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment